Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Saw The Sign...

Another movie review...Ahhh, I love this movie. I've been collecting The Omen (1976) VCDs previously, where the role of ambassador was played by Gregory Peck *this guy was awesome* and Damien was played by Harvey Stephens. Not so much news on this guy you can find on the net, but from what I've read, he had his hair straightened and colored jet-black for the Damien role. And he got the part when he punched the director's BALLS! Ahahaha~~ :D

And now it's The Omen (2006)...The latest Damien looks even more sinister, you can almost smell the evil forces stemming from his presence~ *chewah, i'm being dramatic puler* ;p For me, the story is so-so, but nevertheless very scary~ Some parts of the movie like when Robert Thorn and the photographer were attacked by the dogs at the cemetery, or when the Evil Nanny pounced on Robert Thorn, really made me jumped on my seat and cowered under Erik's armpit. Haha, sori laaa ;">

I'm quite disappointed when Erik had pointed out that some of the clips in the movie trailer is not there! True. After I checked the website and watched the trailer, I realized that there's more to it. Maybe dah kene cut kot? Btw, I stumbled upon another interesting fact...very very interesting...Harvey Stephens a.k.a Damien1976 is one of the tabloid reporter in The Omen (2006)!! Maybe I should watch the movie again and try to catch his glimpse :)

Oh yeah, I also post here both Damiens from The Omen (1976) & (2006). Which one do you think is the best to represent the Son of Satan?

6 comments:

WNRD said...

i haven't watch the latest omen. but i remember watching the original one as part of my assignment. though i don't always fancy sequels, the new boy probably works better. sebab zaman dulu budak sume adorable. zaman skarang je budak2 scary. doing things we never thought they are capable of. baca paper cukup. =P

Aku A-Z-Z-U said...

setuju! ;) budak2 zaman skarang mungkin dah terlalu exposed dgn bad influences from the net kot ye? hai, tataulah.. *sigh* btw, muka damien1976 / harvey stephens dgn rambut asalnya *curly blonde* mmg cherubic habes~

Yumiko Yasuo said...

tak sempat nak tengok laie aaa. tapi rasanya yang orijenel laie seram kot?

Aku A-Z-Z-U said...

yg baru budaknye lagik seram, yg lamer environment dier lagik seram compared yg baru..mebi sbb kak jeyt ske citer zaman 70's kot ;)

Anonymous said...

oh aku suke citer ni.

Aku A-Z-Z-U said...

aku pon suke, haks ;)