Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Persetankan - CINTA aka LOVE


February...ahh...Valentine's Day... the day that I DETEST most!! Not because of this religion thingy, but honestly I'm most ALONE during Valentine's :( Seeing couples holding hands, hugging each other, buying chocolates and soft toys and perfumes and flowers.... *sigh* I LONG for that... boy, am i PATHETIC!! ;p

Btw, for this submission to PERSETANKAN, I've chosen the pic above, which I snapped using Erik's Olympus E-500 at BB. Last night, both of us prowled BB like we owned it, haha... It's been such a long time since I last held an SLR *whether digital or manual*, and to feel again the excitement of snapping shots behind this man-made love machine is ....simply amazing!! Thanx Erik ;)

No comments: