Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 22, 2005

Heaven

Another piece from me, love DOES drive you crazy~ ;D I always miss that waffle's smell... *sigh*

Heaven...
I've touched heaven
when I touched you
So sweet... You smell
of biscuits, waffles and cookies
Fill my nights with delicious dreams...

Your warm soft skin
Of honey cream velvet
Moans to be loved
and hugged and kissed...
I'll give those to you
Fill the empty spaces

I'll be your underscore...
I'll be your lovewhore...
Dignity is naught than my love

Sense your trailing hot breath,
on my forehead...
on my cheeks...
on my mouth...
Swollen lips connect
of sensual kisses that still lingers
Flame of passions... eat me alive!

Love unmistakably this is
So big that it swept me,
and engulfed me,
and pushed me aside...
To the edge of no return
To somewhere I've never been before
But here I am... in heaven...

No comments: